Please direct all submissions to email@example.com
Dirty Talk 017 _ Art Show will be on Thursday May 31st from 9pm-1am. More info on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/2046524545670813/
- ADD firstname.lastname@example.org TO YOUR CONTACTS OR SAFE SENDERS EMAIL LIST TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE A RESPONSE!
- ARTISTS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO SHOW ONCE EVERY THREE EVENTS
- ARTISTS MUST BE PRESENT AT THE SHOW FOR ITS ENTIRETY
For Artists, please list the following:
- What show you are submitting for
- Real name
- Artist name if you would like to be referred to this title in promotions
- Phone number
- Email address
- School / art background (not necessary, but if applicable)
- Preferred media links (website & insta etc)
- Art mediums of practice
- Short bio (1-2 sentences, art related, inspirations, themes, style)
- Attached photos of artwork (5 pieces), or links to video work (THESE ART WORKS DON’T NECESSARILY NEED TO BE THE SAME PIECES YOU PLAN ON SHOWING AT THE EVENT, THEY WILL BE USED FOR YOUR PROMOTIONAL POST ON FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM).
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
***If you haven’t already please join my Private Artists Only Facebook Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/dirtytalkartistsonly/. You can introduce yourself by COMMENTING ON THE PINNED POST AT THE TOP OF THE GROUP.
***If you haven’t already, please RSVP to the Facebook event (coming soon)
- PLEASE invite friends using the invite tab at the top right of the event page
- PLEASE like & comment on your fellow artists promo posts and SHOW THE LOVE 🙂
- PLEASE share the event on your personal facebook pages and profiles in order to get the word out.
- Please share the event on your Instagram profile & Instagram story to help spread the word.
- Other promo avenues: email & text the promo image (available above and is also one of the first posts in the discussion tab on the Facebook event), word of mouth, share the promotional post I do for you on your personal Facebook profile.
SET-UP / TAKEDOWN (ART SHOW)
- Set-up time is between 7:30pm-9:00pm just before the event. Doors to the public are at 9:00pm.
- There is NO drilling / nailing into walls, Tape doesn’t work very well either, many artists have had artwork falling off the walls.
- Best to pin artwork with thumbtacks etc. if you want to display directly on the wall.
- Can display using an easel (can stack), smaller table, wood board leaning against a wall, or other creative forms
- Each artist will have about 4-5 feet of width to set up their display
- First come first serve for spots inside the venue
- NOT ALL SPACES WILL BE AGAINST A WALL, SOME ARE FREE STANDING AT A TABLE
- ******* ARTIST ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THEIR OWN TABLES, THERE ARE NO TABLES PROVIDED *******
- IMPORTANT: All items, easels, art, tables must be removed from the venue at the end of night.
- REGISTRATION IS FREE FOR ARTISTS. THERE IS NO ADMISSION CHARGED TO ARTISTS.
- You can sell pieces, prints and merchandise
- I do not take any commission on sales, you keep all profits
Looking forward to another great night! LOVE LOVE LOVE!